DigiMicro Lab5.0 is ideal for microscopic observation of objects of any kind and special software also for an exact measurement of distances, surfaces, angles and radii of the enlarged objects up to a resolution of micro-meter (1 μm = 1/1000 mm). Equipped with 8 white LEDs increases the microscope up to a 500 times the size and thus keeps even the smallest details in an image or video. The integrated 5 million pixel camera (12 megapixels interpolated) also provides razor-sharp images of the magnified object. A zoom button allows you image sections directly at the TFT color monitor increases and videos can be played.
How does the DigiMicro Lab5.0?
Thanks to the integrated 8.9 cm (3.5″) TFT color display, the DigiMicro Lab5.0 with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery largely independent of PC can be used. As with a conventional digital camera DigiMicro Lab5.0 the finished photographs at the push of a button directly on a MicroSD memory card. The recordings can then via the USB 2.0 port on your computer or laptop. An AV output enables viewing the images on the television or projector.
Uses – also suitable for industry, trade, and R&D
With the digital technology is the DigiMicro Lab5.0 very versatile. It is suitable for investigating, exact measure and photograph the smallest items at home or on the road, in the school, study, research and profession, hobby and leisure. With the help of the software supplied, photos and videos are stored or via E-mail to friends, acquaintances or business partners.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Camera Microscope with 5 million pixels
- Up to 500x zoom
- Built-in 8.9 cm (3.5″) TFT color display
- Stores images to MicroSD cards up to 32 GB without need for PC
- Connection via USB 2.0
- AV output for TV-connection
- Button for image storage
- Button for 4 x digital zoom
- Software including calibration option that enables accurate distance and area measurement in magnified objects.
- Capture software for video recording
- Adjustable object table with locking
- Dual Axis 27x & 100x
- Microscope lens
- Lighting with 8 white LEDs.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- User manual
- Windows® 7/8/10; Mac OS 10.9-10.13